Sahtú Traditional Knowledge Guidelines Working Group
Traditional Knowledge Research Guidelines will be developed for the Sahtú Regions that are based on community experiences and perspectives, and industry and communities requests to have guidelines that identify best practices in TK research in the Sahtú Region in place as soon as possible. The guidelines will assist with understanding, and will be prepared in a way that is accessible for communities and at the same time useful for visiting researchers.
The project objectives are:
- To ensure community researchers assist with the content of the TK research guidelines.
- To discuss, verify and establish consensus with the Sahtú ERM Forum on the TK research guidelines.
- Allice Legat, Gagos Social Analysts
- Deborah Simmons, Ɂehdzo Got’ı̨nę Gots’ę́ Nákedı
- Michael Neyelle, Ɂehdzo Got’ı̨nę Gots’ę́ Nákedı
- Leon Andrew
- Dora Grandjambe
- Jane Modeste
Wildlife Fund - Ɂehdzo Got’ı̨nę Gots’ę́ Nákedı, AANDC (Aboriginal Affairs and Nothern Development Canada)