This is the Délı̨nę Ɂehdzo Got’ı̨nę (Renewable Resources Council) response to an undertakings to Colville taken on March 2, 2016 at the Bluenose East Caribou Herd Public Hearing, regarding Belarewı́le Gots’ę́ Ɂekwę́ – Caribou for All Time: A Délı̨nę Got’ı̨nę Plan of Action (the Plan). The undertakings are as follows:
- Is Délı̨nę asking to establish a Total Allowable Harvest (TAH) for Délı̨nę as a whole that reflects what is written in the Code?
- With respect to s. 7 of the Délı̨nę plan which refers to harvesting 150 Bluenose-East and  Bluenose-West – is Délı̨nę asking the Board to make a locally applicable harvest for Délı̨nę or a locally applicable TAH of those numbers of caribou within the Délı̨nę district as a whole?
- If Délı̨nę is requesting a TAH established through the community of Délı̨nę or within the Délı̨nę district, is Délı̨nę requesting that the harvest can only be carried out within the Délı̨nę district; must that quota of caribou only be harvested in the Délı̨nę district or does it travel with the Délı̨nę participant to other areas of the Sahtú?
- Regarding other Sahtú beneficiaries – is Délı̨nę requesting the Board to limit the rights of Sahtú participants to harvest any caribou in addition to the 150 BNE and 50 BNW caribou in the Délı̨nę district?
- Is Délı̨nę requesting the Board to limit the exercise of rights on the part of Délı̨nę participants to harvest BNE and BNW only in the Délı̨nę district?