The transcript for Day 2 of the Colville 2020 Public Listening (January 23) was prepared by Digi-Tran Inc. This corrected version is a first effort to include Dene orthography as a gesture of respect for the languages spoken at the event. It was not possible to fix technical problems with the orthography before the record was closed for the Public Listening.
The Day 2 transcript includes presentations, questions and responses related to the following agenda items:
- Presentation by Sahtú Youth Network; Parties’ Questions
- Presentation by Indigenous Leadership Initiative; Parties' Questions
- Presentations by Elders (sponsored by Sahtú Dene Council)
- Presentation by NWT Environment and Natural Resources; Parties’ Questions
- Presentation on Sahtú Harvest Study by Janet Winbourne; Parties’ Questions
- Public Forum